Mailing archive URL stability (was: Re: [HACKERS] Patch review)

От Decibel!
Тема Mailing archive URL stability (was: Re: [HACKERS] Patch review)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Moving to -www

On Feb 9, 2008, at 11:27 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Yeah, it happens that way for me too.  The other huge, huge problem
> with
> it is the lack of stability of URLs for the items in the list, which
> makes it difficult to identify which item you're talking about.

Wasn't someone going to look into having the mailing list generate a
header that would be universally unique and un-changing?
--
Decibel!, aka Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect  decibel@decibel.org

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: