Re: pgsql: Provide overflow safe integer math inline functions.

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: pgsql: Provide overflow safe integer math inline functions.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers

On December 16, 2017 5:31:01 PM PST, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> writes:
>> I'm not quite following. Could you check if the same happens without
>> -O2? Not because that'd be a solution, but to narrow down how this
>> happens?
>
>The committed test looks quite broken to me: it's missing some &
>operators.  Not sure how that translates into failing to fail the
>configure test,

Hm, true. As you say, it doesn't explain the problem though, it's just weird int  to ptr cases. Kinda seems like clang
linksto a different runtime during the configure tests than what's used for postgres...

Andres

Andres

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Provide overflow safe integer math inline functions.
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Provide overflow safe integer math inline functions.