Re: upgrade postgresql from 8.4.x to 8.4.4

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: upgrade postgresql from 8.4.x to 8.4.4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Right. A restart is enough.

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
PostgreSQL DBA @ Akinon/Markafoni, Red Hat Certified Engineer

09.Eyl.2010 tarihinde 22:44 saatinde, Chris Barnes <compuguruchrisbarnes@hotmail.com

От: Chris Barnes
Сообщение: upgrade postgresql from 8.4.x to 8.4.4
От: "tamanna madaan"
Сообщение: Re: error while autovacuuming