Re: Further news on Clang - spurious warnings

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: Further news on Clang - spurious warnings
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Aug 3, 2011, at 11:17 AM, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

Note that what you are using there is a GCC frontend with a LLVM
backend.  (So I suppose you would get mostly GCC warnings.)  Clang is a
new/different compiler frontend using the LLVM backend.

Yeah, not sure whether or not to tweak the Makefile to use Clang. I guess not?

David