Re: Global snapshots

От Andrey V. Lepikhov
Тема Re: Global snapshots
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 09.06.2020 11:41, Fujii Masao wrote:

> On 2020/05/12 19:24, Andrey Lepikhov wrote:
>> Rebased onto current master (fb544735f1).
>
> Thanks for the patches!
>
> These patches are no longer applied cleanly and caused the compilation
> failure.
> So could you rebase and update them?
Rebased onto 57cb806308 (see attachment).

> The patches seem not to be registered in CommitFest yet.
> Are you planning to do that?
Not now. It is a sharding-related feature. I'm not sure that this
approach is fully consistent with the sharding way now.

--
Andrey Lepikhov
Postgres Professional

Вложения

От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: Asynchronous Append on postgres_fdw nodes.
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Read access for pg_monitor to pg_replication_origin_status view