Re: Help tuning autovacuum - seeing lots of relation

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Help tuning autovacuum - seeing lots of relation
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Csaba Nagy <nagy@ecircle-ag.com> writes:
>> So, it appears my autovacuum is just NOT working... I must have screwed something up, but I cannot see what.

> Is it possible that you have long running transactions ?

The other question I was wondering about is if autovacuum is actually
choosing to vacuum the target table or not.  The only way to check that
in 8.1 is to crank log_min_messages up to DEBUG2 and then trawl through
the postmaster log looking for "autovac" messages.