Re: [HACKERS] Index creation takes for ever

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Index creation takes for ever
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> If I remember correctly, you didn't like the index routines reading the
> tuple information, or something like that, but there was a performance
> benefit for duplicate keys, so I think we should re-investigate this.

I don't see the actual patch either in the hackers or patches archives,
nor on your to-apply pages, making it a bit difficult to re-investigate.
Where was it posted anyway?

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Index creation takes for ever
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Index creation takes for ever