Re: WIP: fix SET WITHOUT OIDS, add SET WITH OIDS

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: WIP: fix SET WITHOUT OIDS, add SET WITH OIDS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I don't understand what's wrong with the existing setup where DROP
OIDS is a free operation. And the space is cleaned up later when the
tuple is next written.
 It seems exactly equivalent to how we handle DROP COLUMN where the
natt field of the tuple disagrees with the tuple descriptor and any
additional columns are implicitly null.

--
Greg