Re: [HACKERS] New scheme for managing regress test result files

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] New scheme for managing regress test result files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
>> So far I've only put entries into resultmap for my own platform (HPUX)
>> but I'm sure many more will get added over the next few weeks.

> Working on FreeBSD right now...

Cool.  BTW, I realized it would probably be a lot easier to write the
map patterns if the platform names could be given as pattern
expressions, not just prefixes --- for example, int2/hppa*hpux10*=...
Will work on fixing that today.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] LIBPQ patches ...
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] LIBPQ patches ...