The XLogFindNextRecord() routine find incorrect record start pointafter a long continuation record

От Andrey Lepikhov
Тема The XLogFindNextRecord() routine find incorrect record start pointafter a long continuation record
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I found this in our multimaster project on PostgreSQL 11.5. It is
difficult to reproduce this error, but I will try to do it if necessary.

The rest of a continuation WAL-record can exactly match the block size.
In this case, we need to switch targetPagePtr to the next block before
calculating the starting point of the next WAL-record.
See the patch in attachment for the bug fix.

--
Andrey Lepikhov
Postgres Professional

Вложения