question regarding RPM for v6.5.2 on i386

От afolger@ymail.yu.edu
Тема question regarding RPM for v6.5.2 on i386
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
I read the administrator's guide and the user's guide, and I understand that as
part of the installation of PostreSQL I am supposed to find a template
database. It seems that without the template postmaster won't start. Problem is
that I cannot find any template for that purpose. I have done a search on the
entire hard drive, and I have looked at the content of the RPMs, and could not
find anything of the sort.

I am using RH Linux 6.1 and PostreSQL 6.5.2

Please come to my resque.

afolger@ymail.yu.edu