Problems after creating jdbc driver postgresql.jar 6.5.3

От Balajee Shrikanth
Тема Problems after creating jdbc driver postgresql.jar 6.5.3
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces

Subject: Problems after creating jdbc driver postgresql.jar 6.5.3
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 23:20:00 +0800
From: Balajee Shrikanth <balajee@singnet.com.sg>

I have followed the steps and created the jar file. I have changed classpath to
use  the current directory and the postgresql.jar file. I am able to compile the
example (JDK 1.1.7) but when I invoke the example I get an error -
Unable to initialize threads : cannot find class java./lang/Thread.

When I use java with no JDBC it works fine  Could someone help with
the installation steps after creation of jar file.

Thanks,
Balajee