Re: pgsql: Add WL_EXIT_ON_PM_DEATH pseudo-event.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Add WL_EXIT_ON_PM_DEATH pseudo-event.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> Fix pushed.
> By way of penance, I have now configured PG_TEST_EXTRA="ssl ldap
> kerberos" for my build farm animals elver and eelpout.  elver should
> pass at the next build, as I just tested it with --nosend, but eelpout
> is so slow I'll just take my chances see if that works.

Nope :-(.  Looks like something about key length ... probably just
misconfiguration?

> I'll also
> review the firewall config on those VMs, since apparently everyone is
> too chicken to run those tests, perhaps for those sorts of reasons.

I think in many cases the answer is just "it's not in the default
buildfarm configuration".  I couldn't think of a strong reason not
to run the ssl check on longfin, so I've just updated that to do so.