Re: New versioning scheme

От Martín Marqués
Тема Re: New versioning scheme
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
El 13/05/16 a las 08:39, Chris Mair escribió:
>> so renaming the current 9.6 as 10, or the next (9.7) as 10 - seems
>> quite reasonable to me.
>
> Hi,
>
> is renaming the current 9.6 as 10 still an option, now that 9.6 beta 1
> has been released?

I hope not.

Developers are already applying changes to their tools which check on
postgres version is running to apply one code or another (or to use
options specific to 9.6).

Not a burden, but I'd prefer to concentrate on other tasks.

Regards,

--
Martín Marqués                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/