Re: [HACKERS] pgaccess seems a tad confused]

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pgaccess seems a tad confused]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 20 Sep 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I got the final version <24 hours from release.  It was in my tree, but
> now it isn't, and it isn't in 6.5.2 either.
>
> I asked for the author to verify my work.  I am adding it to the tree
> now.  What do we do?

Either make a 6.5.3, inline 6.5.2 (6.5.2a, anyone??) or leave 6.5.2 as is.
None is ideal -- although a 6.5.3 is better than a badly broken 6.5.2.  The
short term solution is for those using 6.5.2 to download the pgaccess-0.98
tarball from flex.ro.

I ran across the depopulated pgaccess tree this morning while starting the
build cycle for the 6.5.2 rpms -- good thing I have already dealt with that
issue with previous packages.  For the RPM's, it has been practice for some time
to include the very latest pgaccess as a separate tarball, then untarring it
over top of the one in the main tarball during the package build.  I was hoping
to get away from that. ;-(
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio
1 Peter 4:11