Re: [INTERFACES] mod_php3 distributed with RedHat6.0 (fwd)

От Adam Williams
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] mod_php3 distributed with RedHat6.0 (fwd)
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Sep 19,  6:45pm, Peter Mount wrote:
> Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] mod_php3 distributed with RedHat6.0 (fwd)
> On Sun, 19 Sep 1999 wchart@pegasus1.it.kmutt.ac.th wrote:
>

> > I am using a php3 interface come with RedHat6.0 CD. But the error when I
> > open .php3 for connecting to PostgreSQL via a Apache is:
> >
> > Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function pg_connect() in
> > myfile.php3 on line 9
> >
> > myfile.php3 line 9: $conn = pg_connect("dbname=test");
> >
> > Does this mean that mod_php3 package of RedHat6.0 was not compiled with
> > PostgreSQL library?
>
> I believe so. At work, I have a RedHat6.0 machine for some Intranet
> development, and I ended up recompiling both apache and php3 to get
> postgresql support working.

I think the original PHP on RH 6.0 doesn't support PostgreSQL due to an oops at
RedHat.  There should be an update from the redhat website that fixes the
problem.

Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] mod_php3 distributed with RedHat6.0 (fwd)
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] mod_php3 distributed with RedHat6.0 (fwd)