Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC Documentation??

От Peter Mount
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC Documentation??
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Mon, 06 Sep 1999, Christoph Steinbeck wrote:

> Hm, I was referring to http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/jdbc.pdf, which
> is Chapter 21 of some other, abviously much larger document.
> http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres is the original home of the JDBC driver
> for postgresql, as far as I understand it.

It's one of two original homes.

> Starting on page 168 of this document there's some really useful stuff
> on Postgres Extensions to the JDBC API.

There was supposed to be some pdf's on the main site. Are they in existence, or
should I update the ones on my site to 6.5.1? I think the ones I have were from
the 6.4 version of the docs.

Peter

--
Peter T Mount      peter@retep.org.uk                Tel +44 (0) 7990 898443