Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC Documentation??

От: Peter Mount
Тема: Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC Documentation??
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-interfaces

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

JDBC Documentation??  (Mark Dzmura, )
 Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC Documentation??  (Christoph Steinbeck, )
  Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC Documentation??  (Peter Mount, )

On Mon, 06 Sep 1999, Christoph Steinbeck wrote:

> Hm, I was referring to http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/jdbc.pdf, which
> is Chapter 21 of some other, abviously much larger document.
> http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres is the original home of the JDBC driver
> for postgresql, as far as I understand it.

It's one of two original homes.

> Starting on page 168 of this document there's some really useful stuff
> on Postgres Extensions to the JDBC API.

There was supposed to be some pdf's on the main site. Are they in existence, or
should I update the ones on my site to 6.5.1? I think the ones I have were from
the 6.4 version of the docs.

Peter

--
Peter T Mount                      Tel +44 (0) 7990 898443
          Homepage http://www.retep.org.uk           Fax UK +44 (0) 870 0568837

В списке pgsql-interfaces по дате сообщения: