Re: [GENERAL] PHP and Postgresql 6.5.1

От Jose Miguel Pereira Tavares
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PHP and Postgresql 6.5.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, eric buschelmann wrote:
>I downloaded and compiled the most recent version of PHP and Apache.
>The PHP module functions properly when parsing commands such as
>echo and variable declarations. However when I submit a query through
>pg_exec and try to display the results using pg_Fetch_Array, I get
>"Document
>Contains No Data."  I followed the instructions provided by PHP to test
>for
>segmentation fault and have come to the conclusion that when
>PHP attempts
>to post the query to the database, it blows up in segmentation fault.

    I have the same problem, but found out that using pg_fetch_row works
quite well.

>Does PHP work with Postgresql 6.5.1 at this time?

    I wonder if it's a PHP or PostgreSQL problem, as PostgresSQL seems to
be doing just fine (there seems to be no problems with other clients like psql
or kpsql)

-------------------- Jose Miguel Pereira Tavares --------------------

Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself.
        -- Friedrich Nietzsche