Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Refactor of the History Tab

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Refactor of the History Tab
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On 30 Jun 2017, at 18:00, Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

​Hi,

Review comments:

1) I see the font used for class .query-history .entry​ is monospace, shouldn't it be Helvetica as per style guide ? the font for Messages > text is also monospace.

No, the style guide needs an entry for monospaced fonts which are very much needed in a few places like this.

2) Can 1px top border be added above first entry in left panel to differentiate from above panels ?

3) No query execution message appears if i run same query second time, please refer screenshot.

Apart from this patch looks good.

Thanks,
Surinder