Re: [HACKERS] Re: postmaster dies (was Re: Very disappointing performance)

От Taral
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: postmaster dies (was Re: Very disappointing performance)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 23 Mar 1999, secret wrote:
>    I've built a simple program to record the last N lines(currently
>5000...Suggestions?) of input... What I'd like to do is pipe STDIN and
>STDERR to this program, but "|" doesn't do this, do you all have a
>suggestion on how to do this?  If I can then I can get you the system trace
>and hopefully get this crash bug fixed.

strace ... 2>&1 | tail -5000

Note that tail is a standard *nix program.

Taral

От: secret
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: postmaster dies (was Re: Very disappointing performance)
Сообщение: RE: [HACKERS] Re: postmaster dies (was Re: Very disappointing pe rformance)