Re: Feature request: ability to set hostaddr

От Andreas Neumann
Тема Re: Feature request: ability to set hostaddr
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,
Yes, I would also appreciate if one could connect to a service defined in pg_service.conf
I just recently discovered the possibility to define postgres services - though I have been told it had been around for
years...

Andreas
On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 22:45:44 -0800, Christopher Head wrote:
> Hi,
> I'd like to request the ability to set hostaddr separately from host
> when creating a server connection. This is currently impossible.
> Alternatively, allow pgAdmin3 to connect to services described
> in .pg_service.conf, thus allowing a way to set all parameters that
> are
> not currently available in the connection configuration UI.
>
> Thanks!
> Chris

-- --Andreas NeumannBöschacherstrasse 10A8624 Grüt (Gossau ZH)Switzerland