Re: servlet request expiration

От Schuhmacher, Bret
Тема Re: servlet request expiration
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
IE has a bad habit of caching results.  Set IE up to refresh every time
you hit the page. Also, even though I have it set up that way, I find I
still need to clear the cache and remove all files (Tools | Options |
General | Delete Cookies... and  Tools | Options | General | Delete
Files...).

Give that a shot and see if it helps.  Or use Mozilla, it's safer anyway
and doesn't have the same issue.

Rgds,

Bret