Re: psql 9.3 automatic recovery in progress

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: psql 9.3 automatic recovery in progress
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On 10 Oct 2016, at 21:43, Periko Support <pheriko.support@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> For the life time in odoo session, can u point me where I can manage that setting?
>
> The configuration /etc/openerp-server.conf doesn't have any parameter for that.
>
> That must be in a odoo file...?
>
> Thanks.
>
> On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 12:25 PM, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:

> Andreo u got a good observation here.
>
> I got a script that run every hour why?
>
> Odoo got some issues with IDLE connections, if we don't check our current psql connections after a while the system
eatall connections and a lot of them are IDLE and stop answering users, we create a script that runs every hour, this
is:

That's all part of Odoo (formerly known as OpenERP), isn't it? Did you contact them about this behaviour yet? Might
justbe that they're familiar with the problem and have a solution for it.

I suspect the Python script you're running was implemented as a rather rough workaround by people from allianzgrp who
knewjust enough to be harmful. (Kill -9 on a database process, jeez! Keyboards should have an electroshock feature for
peoplelike that…)

Alban Hertroys

От: Chris Richards
Сообщение: LOG: munmap(0x7fff80000000) failed: Invalid argument
От: Periko Support
Сообщение: Re: [SPAM] psql 9.3 automatic recovery in progress