Re: ER diagrams

От Tony Grant
Тема Re: ER diagrams
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10 May 2001 14:06:19 +0100, martin.chantler@convergys.com wrote:

> Visio 2000 comes with a set of drivers which includes an ODBC driver
> I haven't tried Visio with Postgres but hopefully it would work, it did
> manage to import a DB2 database using the ODBC driver.

I stole this from the Druid forum:

"Here follows a list of the main features I think to implement in the
next druid release:

                    - Jdbc access to an existing database
                    - examine the db structure
                    - perform queries
                    - retrieve db structure for reverse engineering
                    - sql diff with db
            - upgrade the db structure using druid structure
            - diff with previously created databases, generating a diff
            report
            - Visual browsing
            - in which table a datatype is used
            - which tables use a given one
            - tables used by a given one
            - selecting a folder, shows a graphic ER view

Because the last feature is very heavy to implement, if users demand for
it I can release an intermediate version with jdbc support."

http://druid.sourceforge.net/

Cheers

Tony Grant

--