Re: JDBC and Accents

От Peter T Mount
Тема Re: JDBC and Accents
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Quoting Tony Grant <tony@animaproductions.com>:

> On 27 Apr 2001 08:52:33 -0400, Peter T Mount wrote:
>
> > In theory it should work when the backend is compiled for Unicode...
> >
> > PS: JDBC stuff should go to the JDBC list rather than General or
> Interfaces...
>
> Sorry! OK I'll subscribe over there

That's ok. I'm trying to get people to use the pgsql-jdbc list instead of
general because of the sheer volume of emails. I'm dropping general as most of
it is of no use for me personally except the JDBC content, and conversely would
save me a lot of time both downloading and reading...

Peter

--
Peter Mount peter@retep.org.uk
PostgreSQL JDBC Driver: http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/