Re: Current CVS in a bad state?

От Peter T Mount
Тема Re: Current CVS in a bad state?
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Quoting The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>:

> No restore on this happened, as far as a backup is concerned ... is it
> possible that  your removed it on your side, and failed to do a 'cvs
> delete' in the respository?

No, as I remember someone physically deleting it as well as it being removed by
a "cvs delete". In fact I think it was Bruce.

Anyhow that directory should go as it's the old 6.5.3 source.

BTW: I discovered it as I'm using Rational Rose here at IS, so for practice
purposes I'm creating a rose model of the JDBC driver...

Peter

--
Peter Mount peter@retep.org.uk
PostgreSQL JDBC Driver: http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/
RetepPDF PDF library for Java: http://www.retep.org.uk/pdf/

Сообщение: Re: Current CVS in a bad state?
Сообщение: Re: Current CVS in a bad state?