Re: JDBC and Perl compiling problems w/ postgresql-7.1rc4

От Tony Grant
Тема Re: JDBC and Perl compiling problems w/ postgresql-7.1rc4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10 Apr 2001 16:38:28 -0700, Homayoun Yousefi'zadeh wrote:

> For those of you looking for the compiled jar file
> go to the bottom of following page

Well thanks for that!!! Dreamweaver now sees the driver (placed in
:Config:JDBC) and doesn't get upset when I test anymore using "Using
driver on this machine"

It won't connect to the server yet but I suspect that this is more
likely a connection configuration problem. Looking into it.

Still for the final 7.1 version I would _really_ like to be able to
compile everything on my machine...

Cheers

Tony Grant

--