Re: Lazy JIT IR code generation to increase JIT speed with partitions

От David Geier
Тема Re: Lazy JIT IR code generation to increase JIT speed with partitions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Dmitry,

On 1/27/23 16:18, Dmitry Dolgov wrote:
> As I've noted off-list, there was noticeable difference in the dumped
> bitcode, which I haven't noticed since we were talking mostly about
> differences between executions of the same query.
Thanks for the clarification and also thanks for helping with this effort.

--
David Geier
(ServiceNow)

От: vignesh C
Сообщение: Re: Deadlock between logrep apply worker and tablesync worker
От: Ankit Kumar Pandey
Сообщение: Re: Todo: Teach planner to evaluate multiple windows in the optimal order