Re: PostgreSQL tcp connection

От Peter T Mount
Тема Re: PostgreSQL tcp connection
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Quoting Lonnie Cumberland <Lonnie_Cumberland@yahoo.com>:

> Hello,
>
> I have installed PostgreSQL 7.0.3 on my Mandrake 7.2 Linux system and
> have been trying to get it to listen for TCP connectins.
>
> I added the "-i" command to the /etc/init.d/postgresql script, but still
>
> it does not seem to accept any connections. I can make local
> connections, but need to be able to have the database on one machine and
>
> my webserver database connection application on another machine.
>
> Is there something that I have not done correctly and could you please
> tell me how to get this working?

Have you configured the pg_hba.conf file on the server to allow the remote IP
address access?

Peter

--
Peter Mount peter@retep.org.uk
PostgreSQL JDBC Driver: http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/

От: pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Сообщение: contrib/pg_resetxlog fails to compile under Digital Unix
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 7.0.2 Date Miscalculation