Re: Patch for minor error

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Patch for minor error
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Oliver Elphick <olly@lfix.co.uk> writes:
> This patch is against CVS tip.  The file basics.sql does not exist; the
> file referred to is called basics.source.

Actually, src/tutorial/Makefile expects to *make* basics.sql from
basics.source.  That particular file doesn't really need any
substitutions, but some of its siblings do.

If there's a docs bug here, it's that the text doesn't explain about
building the tutorial examples.  I also kinda wonder if we should build
and install the tutorial files (presumably into $INSTROOT/share) by
default --- right now a standard build doesn't do that.  Thoughts?