Re: Planning counters in pg_stat_statements (using pgss_store)

От Sergei Kornilov
Тема Re: Planning counters in pg_stat_statements (using pgss_store)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

> I think it is related to https://commitfest.postgresql.org/16/1373/
> but I don't know how to link it with.

You can just add new entry in open commitfest and then attach previous thread. This is usual way for pick up old
patches.For example, as i did here: https://commitfest.postgresql.org/20/1711/

> Yes, there are many things to improve, but before to go deeper,
> I would like to know if that way to do it (with 3 access to pgss hash)
> has a chance to get consensus ?

I can not say something here, i am not experienced contributor here.
Can you post some performance test results with slowdown comparison between master branch and proposed patch?

regards, Sergei