Re: serialized objects and JDBC driver

От jlemcke@netspace.net.au
Тема Re: serialized objects and JDBC driver
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
It might be worth your while having a look at JSX as an alternative to standard
Java serialization. JSX serializes Java objects to XML which, being plain text,
may be easier to manage.
I haven't done any serious work with JSX yet but it seems to work well in the
trials I've done.

Check out http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~bren/JSX/

Have Fun,
John L.