Re: [GENERAL] pg_restore error -- missing pg table

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] pg_restore error -- missing pg table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"" <kbrannen@pwhome.com> writes:
> /opt/pgsql-9.5/bin/pg_restore -v --clean --create --dbname=nms --schema=public .
> pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR:  function _pg_sv_column_array(oid, smallint[]) does not
exist
> LINE 6:     _pg_sv_column_array(k1.conrelid, k1.conkey) AS fk_column...
>             ^
> HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts.

Hm, so what is _pg_sv_column_array()?  There's no built-in function by
that name.

The most likely theory is that pg_dump didn't dump that function, or
it did but pg_restore isn't restoring it, perhaps because of the --schema
restriction.  I'm not sure why the function name isn't showing up as
schema-qualified, though, if it isn't in the public schema.