Re: [INTERFACES] 'Unknown Result Type' - JDBC Driver

От Peter T Mount
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] 'Unknown Result Type' - JDBC Driver
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Quoting Rini Dutta <rinid@rocketmail.com>:

redirecting to the JDBC list:

>  I am using the JDBC interface. Does anybody know what
> could lead to the following two errors I ran into -

>  This seems to have been followed by a whole lot of
>  occurences of -
>
>  2. Unknown Response Type ^@

Looks like the protocol is getting messed up.

>  I normally do not see this happen, and do not know
> if I can replicate this error reliably. Any
> information
> regarding the meaning/cause of this error and whether
> there is a way to get around it/avoid it, would be
> really helpful.

What versions are you using?

PS: Sorry if I've replied before, this seems to be a repost?

Peter

--
Peter Mount peter@retep.org.uk
PostgreSQL JDBC Driver: http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/