Re: create trigger (can't compile example, problem with include files)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: create trigger (can't compile example, problem with include files)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Robert B. Easter" <reaster@comptechnews.com> writes:
> I compared /usr/local/pgsql/include with
> /usr/src/postgresql-7.0.3/src/include and found that the src has more
> include files so that I tried:

Yeah, we keep meaning to clean up the include-file situation so that you
have some chance of compiling a useful C trigger with the installed
include files.  Right now you pretty much have to -I a source tree.

> ttest.c: In function `trigf':
> ttest.c:17: `WARN' undeclared (first use in this function)
> ttest.c:17: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> ttest.c:17: for each function it appears in.)

s/WARN/ERROR/.   Looks like this example file never got updated when
that change was made, about three years ago :-(.  Will fix.