Re: Port report: NetBSD 2.0 mac68k

От Rémi Zara
Тема Re: Port report: NetBSD 2.0 mac68k
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Le 16 déc. 04, à 22:48, Bruce Momjian a écrit :

> I am confused by the threading failure.  I don't see any free() call in
> thread_test.c.   Would you go to the tools/thread directory and run the
> program manually and use a debugger to see the failure line?  Is there
> some threading flag NetBSD requires for compiles or linking?

Ok. I must have made an error reporting the output of the thread safety
test.
Here is the output, for ./configure --enable-thread-safety:

configure:18831: ./conftest
Your errno is thread-safe.
Your system uses strerror() which is not thread-safe. **
Your system uses getpwuid() which is not thread-safe. **
Your system has getaddrinfo();  it does not need gethostbyname()  or gethostbyname_r().

** YOUR PLATFORM IS NOT THREAD-SAFE. **

Regards,

Rémi Zara
--