Re: Using nicknames on planet?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Using nicknames on planet?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
2010/2/24 Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc>:
> Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

>> NotDashEscaped: You need GnuPG to verify this message

>>> True, but real names could sound abusing too.
>>
>> Huh?
>>
>> -1 for allowing nicknames. This isn't IRC, and "Hubert Lubaczewski" has the same first Google hit as "depesz" (and
isa very unique name)

> well - why no allow people to optionally add a nickname to their profile and display lit like "Hubert Lubaczewski
(depesz)"or "Stefan Kaltenbrunner (mastermind)" or similiar?

I'll +1 this version (though I think Hubert usually says "Hubert
'depesz' Lubaczewski". But I'm happy to leave the exact spelling
entirely up to the author).

That will at least convey the most amount of information...

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Using nicknames on planet?
От: Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Сообщение: Re: Using nicknames on planet?