Re: Refresh timer in status window very unintuitive

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Refresh timer in status window very unintuitive
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
2010/2/17 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>:
> On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 10:17 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
>> The server status patch for previous release had quite some changes, so
>> I'm not sure that four timers are still essential. Anyways, we can still
>> have four different timers and only one refresh rate.
>>
>> Dave, do you remember why you think four timers are essential?
>
> Because refreshing some panes is much more expensive than others. If
> you can come up with a better UI design, feel free, but I don't want
> to lose the ability to have different refresh rates for each pane.

Do we actually need different ones for each pane though, or do we just
need one for the log and one for the rest? (That might open up more
options for how to make such an UI..)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Сообщение: Re: Refresh timer in status window very unintuitive
Сообщение: Re: Refresh timer in status window very unintuitive