Re: pgstat wait timeout (by Robert Schnabel)

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: pgstat wait timeout (by Robert Schnabel)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 17:43, Alexey Luchko <luch@ank-sia.com> wrote:
> On 16-12-2009 17:45, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>>
>> If that is so, the OP should follow:
>>
>> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Getting_a_stack_trace_of_a_running_PostgreSQL_backend_on_Windows
>>
>> specifically the part about symbols.
>>
>> Which it certainly looks like :)
>
> How can I find the stats collector's process?

Process explorer will let you see a Mutex named with a description of
the process. Try that.

> Note. The problem appeared in a production system.
> It's preferably not to install lot's of additional software.

The symbols aren't additional software, they are a part of postgresql.

Something like process explorer or windbg is necessary though (but
it's from microsoft, if that helps), because Windows doesn't ship with
any usable debugging tools.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Сообщение: Re: BUG #5246: Misleading/inconsistent SQLSTATE behavior
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5246: Misleading/inconsistent SQLSTATE behavior