Re: Re: BUG #5065: pg_ctl start fails as administrator, with "could not locate matching postgres executable"

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Re: BUG #5065: pg_ctl start fails as administrator, with "could not locate matching postgres executable"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 15:34, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

> Magnus Hagander wrote:
>>
>> From a quick look, it looks fine to me. I don't have time to do a
>> complete check right now, but I'll do that as soon as I can and then
>> commit it - unless people feel it's more urgent than maybe a week
>> worst case, in which case someone else has to pick it up :-)
>>

> I'd rather wait till you can check it.

Apologies for  the delay.

I've finally looked it over, and it still looks fine. I've cleaned up
some of the whitespace issues in the patch and applied it, including a
backpatch to 8.3 and a forward-patch to HEAD.

Thanks for the patch!

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/