pgday.eu 2009: Schedule available and registration open

От Magnus Hagander
Тема pgday.eu 2009: Schedule available and registration open
Дата
Список pgsql-general
The schedule for pgday.eu 2009 is now available at
http://2009.pgday.eu/schedule

Registration for the conference is also open at
http://2009.pgday.eu/register

including full payment details. We appreciate it if you can register as soon
as possible, to make it easier for us to plan the logistics.

On behalf of the pgday.eu team, we're looking forward to seeing you in
Paris in November!

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/