Re: Compiling Postgres 8.3.7 MSVC 2005

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Compiling Postgres 8.3.7 MSVC 2005
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 12:17, Santosh Ahuja<codesifu@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Compilation fails with the following errors.
>

>        C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\sys/types.h(23): fatal error C1189: #error :  ERROR:
OnlyWin32 target supported!

> This seems something very trivial but I have'nt been able to figure it out yet

How exactly did you run the build? Just ran  build.bat, or do something else?

> I use MSVC 2005 M$ Plaform SDK v6.0 ... I have updated the LIB, PATH and INCLUDE . echo'ing from the VC command
promptshows that its in the path. Bison version 2.1 and Flex 2.5.4

It doesn't look like this should be the error - possibly that it's
including something else (non-pg and non-platformsdk) *before* it
reaches the proper files.

-- Magnus HaganderSelf: http://www.hagander.net/Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/

От: Boszormenyi Zoltan
Сообщение: Re: SELECT ... FOR UPDATE [WAIT integer | NOWAIT] for 8.5
От: Brendan Jurd
Сообщение: Re: WIP: to_char, support for EEEE format