Re: 8.4.0 installer for Windows from EnterpriseDB does not seem to include pgagent

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: 8.4.0 installer for Windows from EnterpriseDB does not seem to include pgagent
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 08:45, Steffen Kuhn<s.kuhn@evo-solutions.com> wrote:
> Hallo Knut,
>
> this is right see following link for details about enterpriseDB
> installers and provided features
> http://www.enterprisedb.com/products/postgres_plus/overview.do#ui-tabs-6
> 8

That page refers to the Postgres Plus product. The community product
packaged by enterprisedb is something different. I thought we had
pgagent as a stackbuilder application, but it seems I was mistaken.
Dave?

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Self: http://www.hagander.net/