Re: Slow Query- Bad Row Estimate

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Slow Query- Bad Row Estimate
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
"Ozer, Pam" <pozer@automotive.com> writes:
> I am not sure what you mean by reformulate the data representation.  Do
> you mean do I have to join on all three columns?

No, I was wondering if you could change things so that you join on just
one column, instead of two that each tell part of the truth.

BTW, did you check your current statistics target?  If it's small
then raising it might possibly fix the problem by itself.

Сообщение: Re: Slow Query- Bad Row Estimate
Сообщение: Re: Slow Query- Bad Row Estimate