Re: Recent patch to DatabaseMetaData

От Peter T Mount
Тема Re: Recent patch to DatabaseMetaData
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Quoting Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>:

> Hard to imagine that caused the problems you reported.  I can back it
> out, but it hits a couple of files.  Please let me know.  Recent logs
> for that file are:

The file that's important is the jdbc/DatabaseMetaData.java file as that's the
one I've been updating recently. I've got to syncronise the jdbc1 files when I
get JDK1.1 back online.

I've already made the modifications to my copy here on that file. Can you
backout just the changes to that one file?

Peter

--
Peter Mount peter@retep.org.uk
PostgreSQL JDBC Driver: http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/

Сообщение: Re: Recent patch to DatabaseMetaData
Сообщение: Re: Recent patch to DatabaseMetaData