Re: incorrect order? in "D.1. Supported Features" of PostgreSQL 16 manual

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: incorrect order? in "D.1. Supported Features" of PostgreSQL 16 manual
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> On 23 Feb 2024, at 06:36, PG Doc comments form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

> The correct result would be as follows:
>
> F302           INTERSECT table operator
> F302-02           INTERSECT ALL table operator
> F303           INTERSECT DISTINCT table operator
> F304           EXCEPT ALL table operator

This was changed recently in c9f57541d970 which changed subfeatures to
top-level features to match the SQL:2023 standard, F303 was previously a
sub-feature named F302-01.  That being said, I agree that it makes sense to
place F303 below F302-02 as per the attached, unless Peter (on cc:) objects.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Вложения