Re: About subxact and xact nesting level...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: About subxact and xact nesting level...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"dandl" <david@andl.org> writes:
> Are there specific requirements or things to do/avoid in order to use
> subtransactions (at the PL API level)?

There isn't, currently, any very hard-and-fast rule about what APIs
extensions should use or not use.  My advice is to borrow freely
from existing PLs, particularly pl/pgsql.  You might have to change
your code in future PG major versions, but that could happen anyway.