Re: Linking with -lc not a good idea

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Linking with -lc not a good idea
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I noticed that pltcl.so is now always linked with -lc.  That is normally not a
> good idea with gcc, because gcc figures out its own order of -lgcc and -lc.

Since no actual problem has been reported, either in 7.4 or in the
previous releases that had -lc for many platforms, I'm disinclined
to change this in the stable branches.  Feel free to take out the -lc
in HEAD, though, and we'll see if anyone complains.

I cannot recall at the moment if -lc was actually needed on Darwin;
if so we could consider adding   SHLIB_LINK        += -lc
in Makefile.shlib's darwin case, as is already done for some other
platforms.

Сообщение: Re: replace all with * in pg_hba.conf
Сообщение: Re: replace all with * in pg_hba.conf