Re: [GENERAL] import CSV file to a table

От Martijn Tonies \(Upscene Productions\)
Тема Re: [GENERAL] import CSV file to a table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

If this is a one-time thing, you can use the Import Data tool in Database Workbench, see

Hope this helps.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Database Workbench - developer tool for Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL,
SQL Anywhere, MySQL, InterBase, NexusDB and Firebird.

Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2017 10:13 AM
Subject: [GENERAL] import CSV file to a table

Hi all,

I want to import content of CSV file to a table via bash script without creating temporary table and I also want to skip some columns in CSV file (for instance, CSV file has 12 column and main table has only 2 column, If possible I would use only 2 column in CSV file) Is there any way to do it?

Regards,

--
Gunce Kaya