Re: I: About "Our CLUSTER implementation is pessimal" patch

От Leonardo Francalanci
Тема Re: I: About "Our CLUSTER implementation is pessimal" patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Applied with some  significant editorialization.  The biggest problem I
> found was that the  code for expression indexes didn't really work, and
> would leak memory like  there's no tomorrow even when it did work.

Sorry I couldn't write the way it was supposed to... I'll look at the
differences to see what I did wrong... (so maybe next time I'll do
better!)

Thank you

Leonardo

Сообщение: Re: Issues with Quorum Commit
Сообщение: Re: Issues with Quorum Commit